1. Prado Museum
From £ 40
From £ 40
From £ 57
From £ 17
From £ 10
From £ 29
From £ 35
From £ 77
From £ 56
From £ 66
From £ 53
Real Madrid Stadium Estadio Santiago Bernabéu is truly impressive with seating for more than 80,000 fans and definitely worth a visit! Here you can book tickets for a tour of your own where you can follw the steps of Cristiano Ronaldo and the other players!
- Visit Real Madrid's Stadium Santiago Bernabéu
- Enjoy panoramic views of Santiago Bernabéu
- See the trophies in 'The Trophy Room'
- Rent an audio guide on site
- See the changing rooms and the press lane
- Go through the player's tunnel and benches
- Shop the latest merchandise in Bernabéu MegaStore
Experience Real Madrid's stadium Santiago Bernabéu
This full self-guided tour of Real Madrid’s stadium Santiago Bernabéu is the best way to see this mighty arena. You will have the opportunity to admire this enormous stadium without the limits imposed during a match, and you will gain access to areas that people can usually only imagine! The Stadium is waiting for you with all of its myths!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email.
Please bring your printed e-ticket to Julia Travel's office located at San Nicolás 15 and get your direct access entrance ticket to the Bernabéu Stadium.
How long will I spend at the Bernabéu stadium?
We recommend that you spend at least 1½ to 2 hours to explore the stadium.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are only valid on the selected date.
- The stadium is closed or operates with limited opening hours on match days and days before European and international matches.
- Remember comfortable walking shoes.
Child (0-4): Free of charge
It is open Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 7 PM and on Sundays and public holidays from 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
Please note that the stadium is closed on match days.
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 2 hours
Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour
Estadio Santiago Bernabéu Avenida de Concha Espina 1, Madrid Go to Tower B, where the tour starts!