Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Prado Museum: Skip the lineat Prado Museum: Skip the line, wed, 20 nov 2019 - tue, 19 may 2020
From £ 14
2. Royal Monastery of El Escorialat Royal Monastery of El Escorial, fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 63
3. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, wed, 20 nov 2019 - sun, 8 dec 2019
From £ 11
4. Prado Museumat Prado Museum - Guided Tour, wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 44
5. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour & Madrid Sightseeing Tourat Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour & Madrid Sightseeing Tour, wed, 20 nov 2019 - th, 19 nov 2020
From £ 59
6. Toledo Full Day Tourat Toledo Full Day Tour, th, 21 nov 2019 - th, 19 nov 2020
From £ 85
7. Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museumat Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum , wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 67
8. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, th, 21 nov 2019 - th, 19 nov 2020
From £ 63
9. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, wed, 20 nov 2019 - th, 19 nov 2020
From £ 41
10. Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tastingat Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting, sat, 23 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 43
Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museums
Skip the long lines to the Prado, Reina Sofía and the Thyssen museums - all during one guided tour! This tour is focused on the world of art, including impressionist paintings and learning more about famous artists such as Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí. Your guide tells you everything you need to know during this half-day tour through Madrid!
- Skip the lines to the museums
- Visit the Reina Sofía Museum
- Enjoy the paintings at the Prado Museum
- See impressionist art works at Thyssen Museum
- Experience art by Picasso, Dalí and El Bosco
- Get a drink of your choice and an appetizer
What can I expect?
Your tour starts at the Prado Museum. Wander the wide halls and the big rooms, where the admirable paintings are hanging on the walls. Take a closer look at the life-like faces on the canvasses, especially the eyes are incredibly detailed. During the tour you stop and look at the works by Rafael Sanzio, El Bosco, Tiziano, Velázquez, Goya and many more famous artists. After visiting the Prado Museum, you take a break and enjoy a drink and an appetizer.
The visit continues at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, where the works of the main impressionist painters fill the rooms. You walk the checkered floors between the walls painted in a coral color as you learn about these famous works of art. Among the artists are Degas, Renoir, Van Gogh, Pisarro and Derain.
The next stop on this walk through art history is Reina Sofía Museum. Here you have time to admire and learn about the painting Guernica created by the unforgettable Spanish painter Pablo Picasso. The painting displays the bombing in Guernica back in 1937. During the visit you also see main works by Salvador Dalí. After the tour you are able to return to each of the museums, since the tickets are valid all day long during the opening time.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour.
- The tour includes several visits on foot, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
Child (0-5): Free of charge
What’s not included?
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 5 hours
- Entrance to the Prado Museum, Thyssen Museum and the Reina Sofía Museum.
- Art passionated billingual guide.
- Individual radioguided system.
- A drink - either beer, water, soft drink or wine.
- An appetizer.
Madrid City Tour
Calle de Felipe IV, s/n 28014 Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.