100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, th, 2 jul 2020 - sun, 30 may 2021
From £ 42
2. A Royal Tour: The Royal Palaces in Madridat Royal Palaces Tour, sat, 4 jul 2020 - wed, 30 sep 2020
From £ 82
3. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, th, 2 jul 2020 - sat, 29 may 2021
From £ 24
4. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, wed, 1 jul 2020 - sun, 30 may 2021
From £ 64
5. Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museumat Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum , wed, 1 jul 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 68
6. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, wed, 1 jul 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 22
7. Madrid Wine and Tapas Tourat Madrid Wine and Tapas Tour, th, 2 jul 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 65
8. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , wed, 1 jul 2020 - sun, 30 may 2021
From £ 100
9. Madrid Tapas & History Tourat Madrid Tapas & History Tour, wed, 1 jul 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 94
10. Madrid Cooking Experienceat Madrid Cooking Experience, wed, 1 jul 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 83
Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museums
Skip the long lines to the Prado, Reina Sofía and the Thyssen museums - all during one guided tour! This tour is focused on the world of art, including impressionist paintings and learning more about famous artists such as Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí. Your guide tells you everything you need to know during this half-day tour through Madrid!
- Skip the lines to the museums
- Visit the Reina Sofía Museum
- Enjoy the paintings at the Prado Museum
- See impressionist art works at Thyssen Museum
- Experience art by Picasso, Dalí and El Bosco
- Get a drink of your choice and an appetizer
What can I expect?
Your tour starts at the Prado Museum. Wander the wide halls and the big rooms, where the admirable paintings are hanging on the walls. Take a closer look at the life-like faces on the canvasses, especially the eyes are incredibly detailed. During the tour you stop and look at the works by Rafael Sanzio, El Bosco, Tiziano, Velázquez, Goya and many more famous artists. After visiting the Prado Museum, you take a break and enjoy a drink and an appetizer.
The visit continues at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, where the works of the main impressionist painters fill the rooms. You walk the checkered floors between the walls painted in a coral color as you learn about these famous works of art. Among the artists are Degas, Renoir, Van Gogh, Pisarro and Derain.
The next stop on this walk through art history is Reina Sofía Museum. Here you have time to admire and learn about the painting Guernica created by the unforgettable Spanish painter Pablo Picasso. The painting displays the bombing in Guernica back in 1937. During the visit you also see main works by Salvador Dalí. After the tour you are able to return to each of the museums, since the tickets are valid all day long during the opening time.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour.
- The tour includes several visits on foot, so we recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
Child (0-5): Free of charge
What’s not included?
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 5 hours
- Entrance to the Prado Museum, Thyssen Museum and the Reina Sofía Museum.
- Art passionated billingual guide.
- Individual radioguided system.
- A drink - either beer, water, soft drink or wine.
- An appetizer.
Madrid City Tour
Calle de Felipe IV, s/n 28014 Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.