100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museumat Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum , wed, 3 nov 2021 - wed, 30 mar 2022
From £ 70
2. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, sat, 6 nov 2021 - sat, 26 mar 2022
From £ 86
3. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, sat, 16 oct 2021 - fri, 31 dec 2021
From £ 12
4. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, sun, 3 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 65
5. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, fri, 1 oct 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 23
6. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , th, 30 sep 2021 - wed, 30 mar 2022
From £ 102
7. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, th, 30 sep 2021 - th, 31 mar 2022
From £ 43
8. Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudinat Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin, wed, 29 sep 2021 - wed, 26 jan 2022
From £ 15
Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the line
Skip the long lines to Museo Reina Sofía in Madrid! Within this museum almost 21.000 art works are waiting for you to see and admire them. On this tour you are lead through the museum by a guide with a passion for art. You see art works by Salvador Dalí, Pablo Picasso and many other modern and surrealistic masterpieces by talented artists!
- Skip the line to the Reina Sofía museum
- Gain access to almost 21.000 art works
- See art works by Picasso and Dalí
- Get a tour with an art enthusiastic guide
- Learn about modern and surrealisic art
What can I expect?
Skip the line to a fascinating museum and get guided through the art pieces displayed inside. You enter the Museo Reina Sofía in Madrid and can admire the art works inside, created by several modernist artists. During the guided tour you see great art works, that are important not just within our culture but in our history. One of the paintings, which is an example of this, is Picasso’s Guernica. It’s an important art piece in the world of surrealism. As you might be able to tell by the name, the painting was actually created as a response to the bombing of Guernica back in 1937!
The Museo Reina Sofía was created in 1990, mainly because it was needed and sought-after to have a museum where guests from across the world could admire modern as well as contemporary Spanish art pieces. The permanent exhibition in the Renia Sofía museum today includes works produced between the late 19th century and our present day.
Your guide with a passion for art tells you all about these fascinating paintings by different famous artists. One of them is the surrealism artist Salvador Dalí; numerous of his works are displayed in the museum. After the guided tour through the museum you can remain inside until closing time.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour - or show the ticket on your phone.
Where is the meeting point?
This tour begins at group's entrance in the Nouvel building, next to the Lichtenstein sculpture, in Ronda de Atocha.
- Please note that photography and filming is not permitted inside the exhibitions.
Child (0-5): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Lunch and beverages.
Book From £ 24
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes
- One day-ticket to the Reina Sofía Museum.
- Bilingual guide: English and Spanish.
- Radio guide system.
Museo Reina Sofía
Calle de Santa Isabel, 52 28018 Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.