100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Prado Museum: Skip the lineat Prado Museum: Skip the line, mon, 27 apr 2020 - sat, 26 sep 2020
From £ 14
2. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, mon, 27 apr 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 61
3. A Royal Tour: The Royal Palaces in Madridat Royal Palaces Tour, wed, 29 apr 2020 - wed, 30 sep 2020
From £ 79
4. Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museumat Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum , sun, 26 apr 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 65
5. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, wed, 15 apr 2020 - sat, 20 mar 2021
From £ 81
6. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sat, 13 mar 2021
From £ 23
7. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , tue, 14 apr 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 96
8. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, tue, 14 apr 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 21
9. Madrid Tapas & History Tourat Madrid Tapas & History Tour, tue, 14 apr 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 89
10. Madrid Cooking Experienceat Madrid Cooking Experience, tue, 14 apr 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 79
Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the line
Want to see Spanish modern art? Then you should visit the Museo Reina Sofía in Madrid! This museum contains surreal art by artists like Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí. With this ticket you also skip the long lines outside and have more time to observe the colorful art inside.
- Skip the line to Museo Reina Sofía
- See surreal works by Picasso, Dalí and Miró
- Witness a collection of the 20th century's Spanish art
- Walk around the museum at your own pace
What can I expect?
This place used to be a hospital. Today it's a museum: The Museo Reina Sofía. On its walls you find the most diverse collection of Spanish modern art, you can come across. The surreal art works here are extremely fascinating - and also inspirational, if this is the type of art you like. There's plenty of analysis to dive into with these paintings and sculptures!
The centerpiece is Picasso’s oilpainting Guernica, which is 3,49 m x 7,77 meters and for some might be a bit hard to understand, as it is a painting from the surrealism. However, the painting was created as a respons to the bombing of Guernica back in 1937, so if it seems like a mess, when you look at it, that might actually be the intention.
You can find other works by Picasso in the museum, works by Dalí, Miró and many other artists. In addition to the paintings, the museum also contains an impressive collection of sculptures, including some colorful works by Miró, and a bust of Picasso by Pablo Gargallo. Take your time to really observe and admire the paintings and sculptures. Whether you are a big fan of surrealism or just someone curious about modern art, this museum will both surprise and impress you!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the museum - or show the e-ticket on your phone.
- Please note that on Sundays from 2:15 P.M., only Collection 1 will be open. If you wish to see as much of the museum as possible we recommend booking for another time slot.
Child (0-17): Free of charge
Monday and Wednesday-Saturday: 10 A.M. to 9 P.M.
Sunday: 10 A.M. to 7 P.M.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
Museo Reina Sofia da non perdere
"Il biglietto saltafila è stato utilissimo, abbiamo avuto accesso diretto senza nessuna attesa. Il museo merita assolutamente se amate l' arte moderna."
Tamara mon, 9 mar 2020
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Faster access to the museum.
- Access to the permanent collections.
- Access to the temporary exhibitions.
Museo Reina Sofía
52 Calle de Santa Isabel 28012, Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.