100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tourat Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour, fri, 28 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 27
2. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 11
3. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 61
4. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From £ 23
5. Madrid Tapas & History Tourat Madrid Tapas & History Tour, fri, 28 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 89
6. Las Rozas Village Shopping Expressat Las Rozas Village Shopping Express, wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 20
7. Prado Museum: Skip the lineat Prado Museum: Skip the line, sat, 29 feb 2020 - sun, 23 aug 2020
From £ 14
8. Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudinat Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin, wed, 26 feb 2020 - sun, 24 may 2020
From £ 14
9. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, wed, 26 feb 2020 - th, 30 apr 2020
From £ 10
10. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, fri, 28 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 21
Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia
Enjoy a fascinating full-day tour visiting Avila and Segovia together with your local guide. The two cities are rich in history and definitely worth visiting when you are in Madrid. Explore the oldest and intact fortified complex in Avila and the beautiful castle in Segovia.
- Visit the historic towns Avila and Segovia
- Transport from Madrid is included
- Discover Avila's convent, cathedral and more
- Choose between two kinds of lunch
- See Segovia's famous aqueduct, cathedral & castle
Visit Two Historic Spanish Towns
The first stop on your tour leaving from Madrid is the historic town - Avila. Avila is famous for its most ancient and complete fortified complex in Spain. The city has a 2500 meter long wall and its 90 fortified towers surround the old city. In the old part of the city you'll find a large number of Romanesque style churches, gothic palaces and a fortified cathedral.
In Avila, you'll visit the convent and the Museum of Teresa de Jesús, admire the cathedral from the outside, see the Plaza Mayor and the Basilica of San Vicente.
The second and last part of the tour goes to Segovia. The city is famous for its well-preserved Roman aqueduct, which is 16 kilometers long. The city is also known for the most incredible castle in Spain - the Alcázar and the Cathedral of Segovia.
On this tour, you'll visit both the Roman aqueduct, the castle Alcázar and the Cathedral of Segovia.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at Julia Travel Office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
Th tour ends back at Julia Travel Office in Madrid.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts approx. 9 hours.
Is lunch included?
When you book your tickets, you can choose between no lunch, the touristic lunch or the gastronomic lunch.
You can see the menus here.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult (No meals and consumptions included).
Infant (0-5) Free