100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tourat Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour, fri, 28 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 27
2. Prado Museum: Skip the lineat Prado Museum: Skip the line, sat, 29 feb 2020 - sun, 23 aug 2020
From £ 14
3. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 11
4. Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudinat Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin, wed, 26 feb 2020 - sun, 24 may 2020
From £ 14
5. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, wed, 26 feb 2020 - th, 30 apr 2020
From £ 10
6. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From £ 23
7. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 96
8. Las Rozas Village Shopping Expressat Las Rozas Village Shopping Express, wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 20
9. Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museumat Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum , th, 27 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 65
10. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From £ 81
Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights
This popular sightseeing tour allows you to explore Madrid's many highlights and major attractions together with your local guide. The tour also includes a guided visit to the famous Padro Museum, an absolute must when visiting Madrid.
- Enjoy a guided tour around Madrid
- Explore Madrid's rich history
- Get a free drink at Hard Rock Café
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Prado Museum
What can I expect?
Explore Madrid & The Padro Museum
During the first part of this guided tour around Madrid, you'll learn more about Madrid's rich history. You'll see the medieval origins of the city, like the Arabic fortress at the Barrio de la Morería. You'll also explore the Hapsburg Madrid of Felipe II with its Renaissance and Baroque buildings on Calle Mayor, Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa.
Then you'll experience the Bourbon Madrid and the urban layout made by Carlos III and visit the works from the kingdom of Joseph Bonaparte, such as Prado Museum.
The tour also covers the contemporary Madrid on areas such as Gran Vía, Paseo de la Castellana, Barrio Salamanca, Plaza de Castilla and ParquedelOeste.
On the way, we'll make a stop at the famous Hard Rock Café, where you will enjoy a free drink.
Next part of the tour is the world-renowned Museo Nacional del Prado, also known as the Padro Museum. The Prado Museum is the largest art gallery in the world and one of Spain's major tourist attractions.
Today the museum displays some of the greatest masterpieces as The Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosch, The Nobleman with his hand on his Chest by El Greco, Las Meninas by Velázquez and The Family of Carlos IV by Goya.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts Julia Travel Office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
Th tour ends at the Padro Museum.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts 4 hours and 30 minutes.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge