Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Toledo Full Day Tourat Toledo Full Day Tour, th, 21 nov 2019 - th, 19 nov 2020
From £ 85
2. Madrid Tapas & History Tourat Madrid Tapas & History Tour, sat, 23 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 92
3. Madrid Cooking Experienceat Madrid Cooking Experience, mon, 25 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 81
4. Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tastingat Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting, sat, 23 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 43
5. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tourat Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour, sat, 23 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 27
6. Royal Monastery of El Escorialat Royal Monastery of El Escorial, fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 63
7. Las Rozas Village Shopping Expressat Las Rozas Village Shopping Express, wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 20
8. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour & Madrid Sightseeing Tourat Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour & Madrid Sightseeing Tour, wed, 20 nov 2019 - th, 19 nov 2020
From £ 59
9. The Royal Palace & Habsburgs Madridat The Royal Palace & Habsburgs Madrid, wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 57
10. Madrid Sightseeing Tourat Madrid Sightseeing Tour, wed, 20 nov 2019 - th, 19 nov 2020
From £ 32
Madrid Wine and Tapas Tour
Are you interested in Spanish food culture and want to try a lot of different classic tapas! Then join us for our Wine and Tapas Tour in Madrid! On this fun food tour, you'll learn about Spanish wines and discover traditional Iberian ham.
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour food tour in Madrid
- Taste the world's most delicious ham - Iberian ham
- Sample different Spanish wines
- Learn about the different types of ham
What can I expect?
Taste and Learn about Iberian Ham
During this food and wine tour, you'll get the chance to taste several cuts of the popular Iberian meats like chorizo, salchichón, lomo, and ham paired with Manchego cheese and other classic tapas.
Your local guide will tell you about the fascinating history and culture of wine, the differences between each type of ham you can find in the market and give you valuable tips on how to shop like a local.
See how a professional ham cutter carves those delicious thin slices with his special long knife, and experience first-hand why Iberian ham (Black hoof) is so delicious and unique.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at Plaza Isabel II. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
Th tour ends back at Plaza Isabel II.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts approx. 2.5 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is not available.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets to this tour.