Real Madrid’s stadium; “Estadio Santiago Bernabéu” is really impressive with room for more than 80.000 spectators. Book your tickets for tour of Estadio Santiago Bernabéu only right here!
This full tour of Real Madrid’s stadium “Santiago Bernabéu ” is the best way to see this mighty stadium. You will get the opportunity to look at this mighty stadium without the limits a match normally put up, and you will gain access to places you only had pictured in your mind.
The Stadium is awaiting you with all its myths;
* Get a Panoramic view of the stadium
* See The Trophy Room
* Walk around the pitch
* See the Presidential box
* See the Players tunnel and the Benches
* See the Dressing rooms
* See the Press Rooms
* And of course the tour includes a visit at the Bernabéu MegaStore where you are sure to find the Real Madrid merchandise and souvenirs you are looking for!
- Audio-guided tour in various languages, english, spanish!
- Duration: We recommend at least 1½ to 2 hours.
- The ticket is ONLY valid on the booked day.
- The tour is on Mon. to Sat. from 10:00AM to 07:00PM + Sun. & bank holiday from 10:30AM to 06:30PM. Closed on match days!
- You will skip the line at the ticket office, and go straight to the tour starting point!
- Go directly to Tower B, where the tour starts! Here you just show your voucher/e-ticket we will send to your e-mail address straight after your booking is completed!
- Children are counted as from 6 to 14 years old.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge.
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
- Bernabéu Stadium Tour starts and ends at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.
Fantastic 4.52 customer reviews
The stadium tour was better than I expected. Once in the first thing you do is go to the top tier and look out over the inside of the stadium. The view is fantastic. I just stood there and thought wow. If you are interested in football you will enjoy this tour and the history shown throughout. It was easy to obtain our tour tickets as we were early in the morning there were only afew other customers infront of us to pick up tickets. When we departed after a few hours there were many more queued up
Great to see the stadium and its history, even if you are not a particular fan of football, very easy to navigate, very theatrical. Value for money. Restrooms st regular intervals which is handy if taking children. We went early on a quiet winters day but can imagine it being hectic on a busy day. Glad we went to see it
Estadio Santiago Bernabéu
Avenida de Concha Espina 1, Madrid
Go to Tower B, where the tour starts!
Mon. to Sat. from 10:00AM to 07:00PM + Sun. & bank holiday from 10:30AM to 06:30PM. Closed on match days!
Metro Santiago Bernabéu Station