Real Madrid’s home stadium; “Estadio Santiago Bernabéu” is really quite impressive with room for more than 80.000 spectators. Book your tickets for this self-guided tour of the Santiago Bernabéu stadium right here!
This full self-guided tour of Real Madrid’s stadium Santiago Bernabéu is the best way to see this mighty arena. You will have the opportunity to admire this enormous stadium without the limits imposed during a match, and you will gain access to areas that people can usually only imagine!
The Stadium is waiting for you with all of its myths;
* Enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium
* See the trophy room
* See the players' tunnel and the benches
* See the dressing rooms
* See the press rooms
* And of course the tour includes a visit to the Bernabéu MegaStore where you are sure to find the Real Madrid merchandise and souvenirs you are looking for!
- Duration: We recommend allowing at least 1½ to 2 hours to complete the visit.
- The ticket is ONLY valid on the booked day.
- The tour is open Mon. to Sat. from 10 AM to 7 PM + Sun. & bank holiday from 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM. Closed on match days!
- Go directly to window 10, where the self-guided tour starts! Here you just show the e-ticket that we send by e-mail as soon as the booking is completed online!
- There are children tickets for those between the ages of 5-14.
- Children under 5 may enter free of charge.
- Audioguide can be rented (5€)
- The tour includes some walking, so please wear appropriate shoes.
- Bernabéu Stadium Tour starts and ends at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.
Fantastic 4.33 customer reviews
We purchased tickets to the Bernabau tour through this company. I printed off the booking form as requested but when I went to get in to the tour, I was told I would need an "official" ticket. Despite me showing that I had paid £64 GBP, the ticket office refused to acknowledge my "official Madrid tickets international' booking form. Standing outside the bernabau with my wife and daughter, I therefore had no other option but to pay the 70 euro entry fee and enter. This was despite me arguing with the ticket office for an hour. An absolute rip off and no refund from this company despite my request for one.
Please be warned by this company. They haven't even had the decency to reply to me!
The stadium tour was better than I expected. Once in the first thing you do is go to the top tier and look out over the inside of the stadium. The view is fantastic. I just stood there and thought wow. If you are interested in football you will enjoy this tour and the history shown throughout. It was easy to obtain our tour tickets as we were early in the morning there were only afew other customers infront of us to pick up tickets. When we departed after a few hours there were many more queued up
Great to see the stadium and its history, even if you are not a particular fan of football, very easy to navigate, very theatrical. Value for money. Restrooms st regular intervals which is handy if taking children. We went early on a quiet winters day but can imagine it being hectic on a busy day. Glad we went to see it
Estadio Santiago Bernabéu
Avenida de Concha Espina 1, Madrid
Go to Tower B, where the tour starts!
Mon. to Sat. from 10 AM to 7 PM + Sun. & bank holidays from 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM. Closed on match days!
Metro Santiago Bernabéu Station