100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 96
2. Toledo and Madrid Sightseeingat Toledo and Madrid Sightseeing, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 84
3. Royal Monastery of El Escorialat Royal Monastery of El Escorial, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 61
4. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour & Madrid Sightseeing Tourat Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour & Madrid Sightseeing Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 57
5. Madrid Wine and Tapas Tourat Madrid Wine and Tapas Tour, tue, 28 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 62
6. Madrid Cooking Experienceat Madrid Cooking Experience, mon, 27 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 79
7. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, sat, 25 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 40
8. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 81
9. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 23
10. Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tastingat Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting, tue, 28 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 41
Toledo Full Day Tour
The beautiful imperial city-museum of Toledo , appointed “World Heritage City” by UNESCO is only located 70km away from Madrid. The bus tour to and from Madrid is not that long and is actually a very beautiful tour.
When we arrive in Toledo, you will be in one of the oldest towns in Europe, also called “city of the three cultures”, since Christians, Muslims and Jews lived together for many centuries. Toledo is full of genuine Spanish buildings but you can really see the city’s long history and all kind of the periods and style(Arab, Jewish, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque) in the buildings and all over Toledo. In Toledo the great painter El Greco lived in the sixteen century.
At Toledo you will see the following:
* Outside view of the Cathedral ; Church of St. Tomé with “El Entierro del señor de Orgaz”, masterpiece of El Greco
*Alcazar de Toledo , a fortified symbolic building, located in the upper zone of the city of Toledo, hosting the Army Museum and the Library of Castilla-La Mancha(On wed. tours Alcazar de Toledo is closed and “the Mezquita del Cristo de La Luz” will be visited instead.
*Synagogue of Sct. María la Blanca
*Museum of Victorio Macho
*Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
*Panoramic sightseeing of Toledo .
Tickets for this tour can be booked:
-Without Lunch – Ticket only!
-With Tourist Lunch (Stew, Veal with vegetable and French fries and ice cream) No drinks are included.
-With Typical Lunch (Appertizers, Tapas, Lamb with vegetable, truffle cake and Icecream). Wine, mineral water and coffee is incl. in Typical Lunch.
- The tour will be guided in English and can be operated in Spanish at the same time!
- Duration: Approx. 8 hours.
- The ticket is ONLY valid on the booked day.
- Every day at 09:00AM. No tours Wed. & Fri. during Winter.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before show or lunch.
- Children are from 6 to 15 years old.
- Children under 6 years old are free of charge (No meals and consumtions included).
- There will be some walking on this tour, so wear appropriate shoes.
- Toledo Full Day Tour starts and ends at Julia Travel – Gray Line Spain.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 3 reviews
"Everything was arranged perfectly"
Une découverte inoubliable
"Une programmation bien pensée,une guide efficace,un parcours agréable dans la ville et peu fatigant,les conditions étaient réunies pour assurer la réussite d'une journée conforme à notre attente même si les sorties en en français devraient être plus nombreuses!"
Hélène, Ste foy les lyon