Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Royal Monastery of El Escorialat Royal Monastery of El Escorial, fri, 22 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 63
2. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour & Madrid Sightseeing Tourat Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour & Madrid Sightseeing Tour, wed, 20 nov 2019 - th, 19 nov 2020
From £ 59
3. Toledo Full Day Tourat Toledo Full Day Tour, th, 21 nov 2019 - th, 19 nov 2020
From £ 85
4. Madrid Wine and Tapas Tourat Madrid Wine and Tapas Tour, sat, 23 nov 2019 - tue, 17 nov 2020
From £ 64
5. Madrid Cooking Experienceat Madrid Cooking Experience, mon, 25 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 81
6. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, wed, 20 nov 2019 - th, 19 nov 2020
From £ 41
7. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, fri, 22 nov 2019 - sat, 14 nov 2020
From £ 83
8. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, fri, 22 nov 2019 - sat, 14 nov 2020
From £ 23
9. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tourat Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour, sat, 23 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 27
10. Las Rozas Village Shopping Expressat Las Rozas Village Shopping Express, wed, 20 nov 2019 - wed, 18 nov 2020
From £ 20
Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting
Enjoy a delicious tasting session central Madrid! You visit a classic spanish restaurant, where you taste glasses of rosé, white and red wine. A local guide is with you, providing knowledge about this type of gastronomy, while you enjoy the delicious wine. With this experience comes different sheep-, cow- and goat-milk cheeses, which contains the right amount of savoriness to go perfect with the wine!
- Enjoy five different glasses of wine
- Taste delicious savory cheeses
- Learn from a local gastronomy-specialist guide
- Get a guided visit inside a classic Spanish restaurant
What can I expect?
When it comes to wine, everyone have different opinions. Especially those who know a little more about wine than the average person, might also have an idea of which types of grapes, regions and countries they prefer. If you're travelling to Spain, then there is plenty to choose from here, when it comes to delicious wine!
Spain is actually one of the leading producers of wine in the world, mainly regarding red wine, but also whites and rosés are being produced here. There are 70 wine regions in Spain, so this is your opportunity to be introduced to Spain's wine culture by joining this tasting experience. Here you also discover the main grapes in Spain.
The experience takes place in a classic Spanish restaurant in central Madrid, and the place is perfect for a small group. This also makes the session a unique and personal experience. You taste a sample of five wines - two reds, two whites and one rosé - while your guide talks you through particular tasting notes and defining features as the evening progresses.
These five types of wine are partnered with wonderful cheeses, consisting of sheep-, cow- and goat-milk cheese, which have all been selected to create a perfect match. It's quite a delicious experience!
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour - or show the ticket on your phone.
- Children under 18 years old are not allowed.
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.
- Vegetarian option not available.
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hours
- Five glasses of wine: Two reds, two whites and one rosé.
- Spanish cheese tastings.
- Gastronomy-specialist local guide.
- Guided visit to to a classic Spanish restaurant.
Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting
Plaza de Isabel II 28013 Madrid
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.