100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Prado Museum: Skip the lineat Prado Museum: Skip the line, mon, 27 apr 2020 - sat, 26 sep 2020
From £ 14
2. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, mon, 27 apr 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 61
3. A Royal Tour: The Royal Palaces in Madridat Royal Palaces Tour, wed, 29 apr 2020 - wed, 30 sep 2020
From £ 79
4. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, mon, 27 apr 2020 - th, 30 apr 2020
From £ 10
5. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, wed, 15 apr 2020 - sat, 20 mar 2021
From £ 81
6. Madrid Tapas & History Tourat Madrid Tapas & History Tour, tue, 14 apr 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 89
7. Madrid Wine and Tapas Tourat Madrid Wine and Tapas Tour, tue, 14 apr 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 62
8. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, tue, 14 apr 2020 - sat, 13 mar 2021
From £ 23
9. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, tue, 14 apr 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 21
10. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , tue, 14 apr 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 96
Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum
Enjoy a picturesque guided tour around the Hapsburgs Madrid and a visit the world-famous Padro Museum. Together with your local guide you explore the Hapsburg Madrid, followed by a guided tour of the Padro Museum.
- Explore the Hapsburgs Madrid
- Skip the line to the Prado Museum
- Admire the Renaissance and Baroque architecture
- Enjoy a free drink at a café
What can I expect?
Hapsburg is the name given to Madrid when the Hapsburg dynasty reigned in Spain. This reign began with Charles I, who enriched the city with palaces and monuments. Later on, Philip II made Madrid the capital of Spain and the city grew dramatically.
Your guide will take you on a picturesque tour around the Hapsburg Madrid and show you the incredible Renaissance and Baroque style buildings of this era.
During the tour, we'll enjoy a little break and a free drink at a cute café in this popular area of Madrid.
The second part of the tour is a guided tour of the world-renowned Museo Nacional del Prado, also known as the Padro Museum. The Prado Museum is the largest art gallery in the world and one of Spain's major tourist attractions. Together with your guide, you get to skip the long lines and walk right into the museum.
The Prado Museum displays some of the greatest masterpieces as The Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosch, The Nobleman with his hand on his Chest by El Greco, Las Meninas by Velázquez and The Family of Carlos IV by Goya.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum
Calle de San Nicolás 15 Madrid 28013
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.