100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Prado Museum: Skip the lineat Prado Museum: Skip the line, mon, 27 jan 2020 - th, 23 jul 2020
From £ 14
2. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, sun, 26 jan 2020 - sat, 16 jan 2021
From £ 81
3. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 61
4. Prado Museumat Prado Museum - Guided Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 42
5. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 24
6. Museo Reina Sofía: Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, fri, 24 jan 2020 - th, 30 apr 2020
From £ 10
7. Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudinat Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum + Monet & Boudin, fri, 24 jan 2020 - sun, 26 jan 2020
From £ 14
8. Royal Monastery of El Escorialat Royal Monastery of El Escorial, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 61
9. Toledo and Madrid Sightseeingat Toledo and Madrid Sightseeing, fri, 24 jan 2020 - fri, 22 jan 2021
From £ 84
10. Toledo Full Day Tourat Toledo Full Day Tour, sat, 25 jan 2020 - th, 21 jan 2021
From £ 83
Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum
Enjoy a picturesque guided tour around the Hapsburgs Madrid and a visit the world-famous Padro Museum. Together with your local guide you explore the Hapsburg Madrid, followed by a guided tour of the Padro Museum.
- Explore the Hapsburgs Madrid
- Skip the line to the Prado Museum
- Admire the Renaissance and Baroque architecture
- Enjoy a free drink at a café
Explore the Hapsburgs Madrid & the Prado Museum
Hapsburg is the name given to Madrid when the Hapsburg dynasty reigned in Spain. This reign began with Charles I, who enriched the city with palaces and monuments. Later on, Philip II made Madrid the capital of Spain and the city grew dramatically.
Your guide will take you on a picturesque tour around the Hapsburg Madrid and show you the incredible Renaissance and Baroque style buildings of this era.
During the tour, we'll enjoy a little break and a free drink at a cute café in this popular area of Madrid.
The second part of the tour is a guided tour of the world-renowned Museo Nacional del Prado, also known as the Padro Museum. The Prado Museum is the largest art gallery in the world and one of Spain's major tourist attractions. Together with your guide, you get to skip the long lines and walk right into the museum.
The Prado Museum displays some of the greatest masterpieces as The Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosch, The Nobleman with his hand on his Chest by El Greco, Las Meninas by Velázquez and The Family of Carlos IV by Goya.
If you want to visit the royal palace Palacio Real, you can also choose our Hapsburg Madrid and The Royal Palace Tour.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts Julia Travel Office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at Prado Museum.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours and 30 minutes.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-15. Children under age 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Please check calendar for departure date and time