100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Madrid Wine and Tapas Tourat Madrid Wine and Tapas Tour, sat, 29 feb 2020 - tue, 23 feb 2021
From £ 62
2. Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tastingat Spanish Wine & Local Cheeses Tasting, sat, 29 feb 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 41
3. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tourat Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour, fri, 28 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 27
4. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 61
5. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From £ 23
6. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, fri, 28 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 21
7. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 96
8. Madrid Tapas & History Tourat Madrid Tapas & History Tour, fri, 28 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 89
9. Las Rozas Village Shopping Expressat Las Rozas Village Shopping Express, wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 20
10. Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museumat Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum , th, 27 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 65
Madrid Cooking Experience
Enjoy a fun introduction to the Spanish gastronomic culture. Learn how to cook popular Spanish dishes such as paella, tortilla and sangria together with your local chef and a small group.
- Enjoy a 3-hour cooking class in Madrid
- Learn about Spanish food culture
- Visit the Torrijos Market
- Try to make traditional Spanish dishes
- Enjoy the food you've prepared
Learn How to Cook Popular Spanish Dishes
Learn how to cook world-famous Spanish dishes with the help of an experienced Spanish chef.
Your cooking class starts with a trip to the fresh food stalls Torrijos Market (Mercado de Torrijos), where the chefs will give you plenty of tips on picking local, seasonal products.
During your cooking class, you'll learn how to make traditional Spanish dishes like paella, Spanish omelette (tortilla), Andalusian salad, and sangria.
After you've prepared your dishes, you'll, of course, get to enjoy your hard work them together with some different Spanish wines.
Before leaving, your instructor will give you a recipe card so you can re-create the food yourself at home to impress friends and family!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to your cooking class.
Where does the cooking class take place?
The cooking class takes place at Mercado de Torrijos. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the course begins.
How long is the cooking class?
The tour lasts approx. 3 hours.
What languages is the cooking class available in?
The cooking class is taught by a Spanish chef in English and Spanish.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets to this tour.
- Please provide details of any special requirements (dietary, allergies or otherwise) at the time of booking.