100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Madrid Wine and Tapas Tourat Madrid Wine and Tapas Tour, th, 2 jul 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 65
2. Madrid Tapas & History Tourat Madrid Tapas & History Tour, wed, 1 jul 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 94
3. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, wed, 1 jul 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 22
4. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, wed, 1 jul 2020 - sun, 30 may 2021
From £ 64
5. Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museumat Hapsburgs Madrid & Prado Museum , wed, 1 jul 2020 - th, 25 mar 2021
From £ 68
6. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , wed, 1 jul 2020 - sun, 30 may 2021
From £ 100
7. The Royal Palace: Guided Tourat The Royal Palace: Guided Tour, th, 2 jul 2020 - sun, 30 may 2021
From £ 42
8. A Royal Tour: The Royal Palaces in Madridat Royal Palaces Tour, sat, 4 jul 2020 - wed, 30 sep 2020
From £ 82
9. Guided Tour: The Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museumsat Madrid City Tour, wed, 1 jul 2020 - sat, 29 may 2021
From £ 85
10. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, th, 2 jul 2020 - sat, 29 may 2021
From £ 24
Madrid Cooking Experience
Enjoy a fun introduction to the Spanish gastronomic culture. Learn how to cook popular Spanish dishes such as paella, tortilla and sangria together with your local chef and a small group.
- Enjoy a 3-hour cooking class in Madrid
- Learn about Spanish food culture
- Visit the Torrijos Market
- Try to make traditional Spanish dishes
- Enjoy the food you've prepared
What can I expect?
Learn how to cook world-famous Spanish dishes with the help of an experienced Spanish chef.
Your cooking class starts with a trip to the fresh food stalls Torrijos Market (Mercado de Torrijos), where the chefs will give you plenty of tips on picking local, seasonal products.
During your cooking class, you'll learn how to make traditional Spanish dishes like paella, Spanish omelette (tortilla), Andalusian salad, and sangria.
After you've prepared your dishes, you'll, of course, get to enjoy your hard work them together with some different Spanish wines.
Before leaving, your instructor will give you a recipe card so you can re-create the food yourself at home to impress friends and family!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to your cooking class.