100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Full Day Tour to Avila & Segoviaat Full Day Tour to Avila & Segovia , wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 96
2. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tourat Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour, fri, 28 feb 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 27
3. Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tourat Hop-on Hop-off Madrid City Tour, wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 11
4. Prado Museum & Madrid Highlightsat Prado Museum & Madrid Highlights, wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 61
5. Museo Reina Sofía: Guided tour & Skip the lineat Museo Reina Sofía, fri, 28 feb 2020 - sat, 20 feb 2021
From £ 23
6. Madrid Cycling Sightseeingat Madrid Cycling Sightseeing, fri, 28 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 21
7. Madrid Cooking Experienceat Madrid Cooking Experience, mon, 2 mar 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 79
8. Madrid Tapas & History Tourat Madrid Tapas & History Tour, fri, 28 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 89
9. Madrid Wine and Tapas Tourat Madrid Wine and Tapas Tour, sat, 29 feb 2020 - tue, 23 feb 2021
From £ 62
10. Las Rozas Village Shopping Expressat Las Rozas Village Shopping Express, wed, 26 feb 2020 - wed, 24 feb 2021
From £ 20
Segovia & The Medieval town of Pedraza
Join us for a full-day tour to two medieval towns, Pedraza and Segovia! Just an hour outside of Madrid lies the medieval town of Pedraza. Here you'll explore one of Spain's most incredible medieval villages. Next up is Segovia, well-known for it Roman aqueduct, cathedral and medieval castle.
- Enjoy a full-day tour to two medieval towns
- Explore the beautiful medieval village Pedraza
- Visit Segovia and its medieval castle Alcázar
- Guaranteed small tour group
- Choose between two kinds of lunch
Take a Trip Back to the Middle Age
The first stop in our tour will be in the medieval town of Pedraza, located just an hour from Madrid.
Pedraza is one of Spain's most beautiful walled medieval villages. Stroll down its cobbled streets and get transported back to the Medieval period.
Before leaving this beautiful city, take a glass of local wine and tapas in one of the traditional restaurants. You can choose between no lunch, the touristic lunch or the gastronomic lunch when you prebook your tour.
Next up is Segovia, famous for its well-preserved 16 km long Roman aqueduct. The city was once home to some of the kings of Castile, so the city houses Alcázar, Spain's most spectacular castle and the Cathedral of Segovia, often referred to as 'the Lady of Cathedrals.'
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
The tour starts at Julia Travel Office. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
Th tour ends back at Julia Travel Office in Madrid.
How long is the tour?
The tour lasts approx. 9 hours.
Is lunch included?
When you book your tickets, you can choose between no lunch, the touristic lunch or the gastronomic lunch.
You can see the menus here.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is only available in English.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, there isn't children's tickets available for this tour.